Your getaway to United States of America starts in New York. On arrival you will be greeted by your professional and friendly Honeymoon Travels Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. Proceed straight to check in at your centrally located hotel, which is only a short walk from the Empire State Building, enjoy shopping at Macy’s – the largest shopping store in USA and Times Square. Free time to relax or explore the surrounding areas. Later tonight proceed for a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant. Next experience the pulse of this mega city as you stroll on New York’s iconic landmark – the “Times Square” by night. Overnight at Hotel Wyndham Gardens / Marriott or similar, in Manhattan New York.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an amazing city tour with a local guide. Visit Winter Gardens where you have great view of Ground Zero. See the theatre district, Chinatown, Wall Street, Central Park and many more. Your guide will then take you on board your scenic boat cruise to the Liberty Island for a close up view of “The Statue of Liberty”. Great opportunities to photograph the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges as you return and continue on your city tour. Stop for photographs at the United Nations Global Headquarters and the Trump Tower. We then proceed to the top of Empire State Building where you board the New York Skyride, an exciting virtual tour of some of the best attractions of New York. Have the world at your feet as you view the city from the observatory of this modern architectural wonder. What’s more, we have also included the famous Madame Tussauds where you have a chance to see life-like wax figures of some of your favourite American stars, historical figures and Indian personalities too. After this unforgettable day proceed for a hearty Indian dinner at a leading Indian restaurant. Later we go up to “Top of the Rock”, observation deck at the Rockefeller Centre to enjoy the breathtaking view of New York’s famous landmarks like the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty lit up at night. Overnight at Hotel Wyndham Gardens / Marriott or similar, in Manhattan New York.
This morning after a delicious American Breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we drive to the capital city Washington D. C. On arrival join us for an exciting guided city tour of this historic and beautiful city. Breathe in the beauty and fragrance of plants from around the world as you stroll on the Capitol Gardens and get closer to the Capitol Building – the United States Parliament. Get a memorable photo in front of the White House, the residence of the President. Visit the Korean, Vietnam and Lincoln memorials. See the magnificent Supreme Court Building, the beautiful WWII memorial, the FBI Building and many more sights on your city tour. Also visit one of the most popular museums in the world – the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, which houses the largest collection of historic air and spacecraft in the world. Here you get a chance to see the original Wright Brothers 1903 flyer, sit inside a space capsule, see the Spaceship One and above all even touch a lunar rock sample. Later ready to discover the most spectacular view of Washington as you sail on the Potomac River cruise. See landmarks such as the Kennedy Center, Watergate, the Washington Monument, the U.S. Capitol, the Jefferson Memorial and more as you relax and capture the great monuments of the capital. End your day with a delicious Indian dinner in the comforts of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Crowne Plaza / Holiday Inn or similar, in Washington D. C.
Start your day with a delicious American breakfast. This morning after a delicious American breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we drive for a visit to the most popular American chocolate factory at Hershey’s Chocolate World. Engage your senses at the aroma of the cocoa beans. Here you will see the process of how beans are made into milk chocolate. Continue with our scenic journey to the Niagara Falls – one of the natural wonders of the world. Enjoy a hearty dinner at an Indian restaurant. We will then take you to view the unmatched beauty of the fall in its entire splendor which is illuminated with bright colours of the rainbow – a sight not to be missed. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Grand / Crowne Plaza or similar, in Niagara (5 minutes walk from the Falls).
Today after an Indian and American breakfast, get ready to enjoy unparalleled views of the spectacular Niagara Falls. Embark on an unforgettable boat ride aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist. The boat takes you to the curve of the Horseshoe Falls – the largest of the three falls. Soak up the experience of being closer to the waters of Niagara Falls on the Cave of the Winds tour. Your journey begins with an elevator ride 175 feet into the Niagara Gorge, an experience of a lifetime. (Due to weather conditions these rides operate from the last week of May. We offer the View Mobile Tram Ride instead for all tours visiting the falls prior to the last week of May). Later in the afternoon you can either enjoy fabulous shopping opportunities, true value for money, at the factory outlets, rest in your hotel room or just stroll in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located a short walk from your hotel. Today enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Grand / Crowne Plaza or similar, in Niagara (5 minutes walk from the Falls).
After an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight to Los Angeles – the city of glamour. On arrival check into your hotel before proceeding on a city tour to sample the rich history, diverse culture, sun-drenched beaches and pulsating movie tempos of Los Angeles. With a “movie star on every corner”, we first take you to visit the main street in Hollywood – ‘Hollywood Boulevard’ where you get a pulse of this city. See the Kodak Theatre which hosts the annual Academy Awards – The Oscars and walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Film and music enthusiasts can actually place their hands in the handprints and shoeprints of their favourite celebrities at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and enter Beverly Hills as you pass the houses of the famous Hollywood actors. Drive along Rodeo Drive, the super exclusive shopping street where the who’s who of the world shop. See the famous Beverly Wilshire hotel, where the Hollywood blockbuster ‘Pretty Woman’ was filmed. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at one of the city’s finest Indian restaurants. Overnight at Hotel Kyoto Grand / Millennium / Holiday Inn or similar, in Los Angeles.
After an American breakfast get set to become a part of Hollywood magic as you visit Universal Studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Take a memorable Studio Tram Tour and experience the world of illusions. Indulge in “The Universal Experience” as you go behind the scenes of Universal’s film legacy. Travel through time in ‘Back To The Future’, feel the thrills of the world’s scariest 84-ft drop at the Jurassic Park roller coaster, plunge into total darkness as you face fireballs, scarab beetles, and an army of warrior mummies on a psychological thrill ride in ‘Revenge Of The Mummy’. See how movie magic is made in ‘Special Effects’ and live through the process of termination in ‘Terminator 2’ in 3D. Pay a visit to the new Simpson’s Ride as you join Homer and his family for a visit to Krustyland! Travel in style as you drive around in a stretch limousine with a glass of champagne and see some of the houses of famous personalities on Hollywood Hills. After a day full of adventure and excitement proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Kyoto Grand / Millennium / Holiday Inn or similar, in Los Angeles.
After an American breakfast sit back in your luxurious coach as we drive to Las Vegas – the gambling capital of the world. On arrival check into your hotel. You can explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard – the main street. Tonight after a hearty Indian dinner at one of the best restaurants in the city we take you for a spectacular helicopter ride where you fly over this dazzling city of lights. When you rise above the City of Lights, you will see spectacular view of the glittering Las Vegas! Millions of lights will dazzle you on this as you cruise past hotels like Monte Carlo, New York – New York, Bellagio, Paris, The Venetian, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island, the Stratosphere Tower rising into the air and historic Downtown Las Vegas. Overnight at Hotel Monte Carlo Casino & Resort / Planet Hollywood or similar, in Las Vegas.
A fascinating day begins as we take you to board your scenic flight over the world renowned Grand Canyon. This has been specially included for our valued Akshar Travels guest. A flight over the mighty Grand Canyon – a canyon created by the Colorado River cutting a channel over millions of years and attaining a depth of more than a mile. After a memorable experience return to your hotel. This evening after a delicious Indian dinner, continue on to your Fremont Street experience for an incredible entertainment and gaming complex in the heart of the most exciting city on earth. Be enamoured by the synchronised LED modules offering crisp, high-resolution images and astounding special effects. Also see the Musical Fountain show at the Bellagio, considered to be one of the most complex and impressive water features that have ever been designed. Overnight at Hotel Monte Carlo Casino & Resort / Planet Hollywood or similar, in Las Vegas.
After an American breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight to San Francisco. On arrival proceed to Pier 39, a popular section of Fisherman’s Wharf to board your spectacular cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Sail past the San Francisco Skyline, San Francisco Maritime National Park, sail directly under the Golden Gate Bridge, cruise around the infamous Island of Alcatraz, formerly a maximum security minimum privileges prison. Later join us for a guided tour of this beautiful city. Walk down Lombard Street, the Crookdest Street in the world with 8 curves in one block. See the Civic Center, Union Square, Nob Hill – the hill of the Nawabs, Chinatown – the prettiest in America, the Golden Gate Park – the green lung of the city and Park Presidio. Visit the Twin Peaks, the highest vista point and see the city at your feet. After a day of scenic beauty enjoy a hearty Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Hilton / Radisson or similar, in San Francisco.
After an Indian and an American breakfast drive across the Golden Gate Bridge through the pretty town of Sausalito – A Mediterranean style village facing San Francisco Bay to visit Muir Woods, a 550 acre National Monument that is home to some of the tallest and oldest trees in the world. Follow a lovely creek through a cathedral of tall trees towering 260 feet high and lush landscapes as you feast your eyes on nature’s splendors. Today we also take you to California’s wine region – Napa Valley, to visit a winery where you get an opportunity to taste world famous wines. Later return to San Francisco and enjoy time at leisure to explore the city on your own. You can shop on Market Street or look for good bargains in Chinatown. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Hilton / Radisson or similar, in San Francisco.
After an American breakfast at the hotel proceed to the airport as your memorable tour with Akshar Travels to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
- 2 nights at Hotel Wyndham Gardens/Marriott or similar, in New York (walking distance to Empire State Building, Macy’s and Times Square).
- 1 night at Hotel Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar, in Washington D. C.
- 2 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Grand/Crowne Plaza or similar, in Niagara (5 minutes walk from the Falls).
- 2 nights at Hotel Kyoto Grand/Millennium/Holiday Inn/ or similar, in Los Angeles.
- 2 nights at Hotel Monte Carlo Resort & Casino/Planet Hollywood or similar, in Las Vegas.
- 2 nights at Hotel Hilton/Radisson or similar, in San Francisco.
- Daily either Indian or American breakfasts.
- Daily Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners at local restaurants.
- Return economy excursion airfare to New York and return from San Francisco.
- April : 14, 21, 23, 28, 29
- May : 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27
- June : 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 30
- July : 3, 7, 14, 15, 16, 21, 28
- August : 4, 11, 18, 25
- September : 1, 8, 15, 21, 8, 15, 22
- Customized Tour Price as per client’s requirement Package
- A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest unbelievable price.
- Stay in conveniently located hotels!
- Full-spread Indian or American breakfasts.
- Enjoy Indian dinners at the best Indian restaurants in USA – a choice of Jain, Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian!
- Dinners in the comforts of your hotel in Washington after a long and exciting day.
- A relaxed tour with time for shopping.
- Dazzling Times Square at night.
- Enjoy the action of New York on your guided full day city tour!
- Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York.
- Visit the famous Empire State Building including the New York Sky ride.
- Take a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty for a close-up view!
- Go up to the observation deck at the Top of the Rock of Rockefeller Centre.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington.
- Enjoy a beautiful Cruise on the Potomac River in Washington!
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Washington D. C. – The Capital of USA.
- Visit the most popular American chocolate factory – Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- A thrilling boat-ride aboard ‘The Maid of the Mist’.
- Experience the ‘Cave of the Winds’.
- Stay for 2 nights in the ‘City of Stars’ – Los Angeles!
- Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles.
- Join the biggest stars of all time at Hollywood’s famous ‘Universal Studios’.
- Experience the thrill of a Limousine Ride to the Hollywood Hills with a glass of champagne.
- Spend 02 nights at the gambling Capital of the world – Las Vegas!
- Breathtaking Helicopter Ride at night in Las Vegas.
- Fly over the majestic Grand Canyon!
- Enjoy a Las Vegas-by-night tour!
- See the charming city of San Francisco on your guided tour and drive across the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Visit Muir Woods – the Redwood Forest.
- Visit a winery at the famous Napa Valley.
- Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Indian Tour Managers traveling with you throughout your tour in USA.
- Visit 7 cities in 12 days: New York, Washington D. C., Lancaster, Niagara Falls, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
- Wonders America 13N/14D
- Orlando 03N/04D
- American Extravaganza 11N/12D
- American Escapades
- East Coast of USA 05N/06D
- Canadian Delights 08N/09D
- Atlantic Treasures 06N/07D
- Best of British Columbia 07N/08D
- Western Vistas 07N/08D
- Discover America 14N/15D
From Bangladesh Best Holiday tour package, Honeymoon tour package, Vacation tour package, Travel Company, Travel Agency, Tour Operator, Travel Agency from Bangladesh.
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- [email protected]
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels