Bon voyage! Today, you are off on your exciting tour to Australia – the ‘Land Down Under’. Get set as you board your overnight flight to the most spectacular part of the world.
On arrival at Brisbane airport you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced Akshar Tour Manager. Then proceed to Australia’s Surfers’ Paradise – Gold Coast. enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant and then check-in to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
After an American breakfast , we proceed to spend the day at Gold Coast’s most spectacular marine theme park – Sea World – with lots of rides, shows and attractions! Today, we also take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your tour – a scenic helicopter ride! Today enjoy a hot Indian lunch. After a day full of fun, laughter and entertainment, return to your hotel. After an early delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant, we take you to experience Gold Coast’s most famous glamour and entertainment theatre at Conrad Jupiters. Here, take an awe-inspiring journey through an exotic world of breathtaking colour, mesmerizing global rhythms and explosive energy at this live stage show. Overnight at Hotel.
Enjoy an American breakfast ,we proceed to Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ where movie magic happens every day. As the only Australian movie-related theme park, you will experience adventure with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. Today enjoy a hot Indian lunch. Movie World is a fun place and is guaranteed to delight kids of all ages and adults too. Later, get ready for some more fun and excitement as we take you on a great land and water adventure with Gold Coasts’ Adventure Duck ride. Enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Today after an American breakfast, we visit the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where there are more than 1400 animals and birds and the Sanctuary is home to one of the largest collections of Australian native wildlife in the world. Later proceed to Dream World and WhiteWater World. At Dream World, be ready for spine tingling and knee-knocking thrills. Brave some of the tallest and fastest rides in the world! Only at Dream World do you get the experience to cuddle a koala and see kangaroos. Today enjoy a hot Indian lunch. Slide in to WhiteWater World on the Gold Coast for the ultimate water fest! Here there are thrills for all ages and the hottest water rides on the planet. After a fun-filled day, you can either return to your hotel or explore the dazzling nightlife that Gold Coast offers, on your own. Stepping out means stage shows, nightclubs, theatres, casinos and much, much more. Enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
After an American breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cairns. On arrival proceed to Kuranda – a village in the rainforest. Enroute enjoy a hot Indian lunch. Here we experience the Skyrail – a cableway traverses the rainforest, making two descents to the forest floor on a 7.5 kms journey. After a day of excitement and fun we return to Cairns. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to enjoy this beautiful city on your own. You can relax in the comfort of your hotel or you can visit some of the exciting shops at the ‘Cairns Night Market’. Enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Rydges Esplanade Resort.
After an early American breakfast, we proceed to board the cruise liner to the Great Barrier Reef – an experience of a lifetime. The Great Adventure cruise will take you to a reef at the very edge of Australia’s Continental shelf, to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Enjoy a delicious continental lunch on board the cruise liner. After spending the entire day at the reef, you return with memories of a lifetime of this living natural wonder. Tonight, a delicious Indian dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Rydges Esplanade Resort.
After an American breakfast , proceed to the airport to board your flight to Melbourne. Today we have an Indian lunch. On arrival, we proceed on an exciting city tour, which includes a visit to the famous and beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis center, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully-restored Victorian houses. Later tonight, proceed for a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
After an early American breakfast, get ready to spend the entire day at the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces and magnificent stands of Eucalyptus. From here, the road leaves the coast and winds through the ferny slopes of the Otway Mountain ranges. Today enjoy a Continental lunch. The coastline with it’s twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, remnants of the London Bridge. A delicious Indian dinner awaits you at one of the best Indian restaurants. Overnight at Hotel.
After a delicious American breakfast, we check out and enjoy a guided tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Today enjoy a an Indian lunch. Later, proceed to the airport to board your flight to Sydney. On arrival we check into the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore this enchanting city on your own. Tonight, get set for the time of your life on board the Showboat dinner cruise. Enjoy a three – course Indian dinner followed by a spectacular cabaret show with a cavalcade of glamorous Australian and International artistes to entertain you. Overnight at Hotel.
After an American breakfast, we proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquarries Chair, Eastern suburbs and the world renowned Bondi beach. Today enjoy an Indian lunch at an Indian restaurant. Later, we take you to see the larger collection of Australian aquatic life at the Sydney Aquarium. Next, we take you on a guided tour of one the worlds’ most spectacular landmark – the Sydney Opera House. We also visit the famous Sydney Tower, the tallest free standing structure in Sydney. Here you enjoy a visit to the observatory deck for the most spectacular 360° aerial view of Sydney. Also experience the largest simulated ride in the southern hemisphere and the only one of its kind in Australia – ‘Oz-Trek’. Enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
After a delicious and leisurely breakfast, you can go out and experience the laid back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure that make Sydney one of the easiest and most pleasant cities to visit. You can sit back and relax in the comforts of your hotel room. Or you can shop at the classic Queen Victoria building – the most beautiful shopping centre in Sydney or visit Paddy’s Market – a good place for some bargain shopping. Or you can take a full day excursion to either the capital city of Canberra or the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant.Overnight AT Hotel.
This morning after an American breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport, where your memorable Akshar tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Australian Grandeur tour.
- 4 nights accommodation at Hotel Mantra Legends / Courtyard by Marriott or similar in Gold Coast.
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Rydges Plaza / Rydges Esplanade / Rydges Tradewinds or similar in Cairns.
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel Rydges / Swanston / Grand Chancellor or similar in Melbourne.
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel Citigate Sebel / Vibe or similar in Sydney.
- Daily American buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 09 Indian basic Jain/vegetarian lunches
- 02 Continental vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 11 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners.
- Return economy class airfare to Australia.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Customized Tour Price as per client’s requirement Package
- Explore the adventurous Australia extensively.
- Enjoy a Splashduckular tour aboard the Adventure Duck.
- Spend the day at Dream World – Australia’s premier theme park.
- Get a chance to hug a Koala and see the Kangaroo’s, only at Dream World.
- Slide in to White Water World for the ultimate water fest!
- Spend the day at Movie World – get to meet your favourite movie characters, enjoy rides & shows, which give you a feel of Hollywood.
- Experience the glamour at the famous Conrad Jupiter Show.
- Enjoy a day at Sea World – enjoy antics of different sea creatures like Dolphins, Seals and the Polar bear.
- An enthralling experience – A Helicopter Ride at Sea World.
- Enjoy a cable car ride to Kuranda – a village in the rainforest.
- Visit the spectacular Great Barrier Reef.
- Enjoy a full-day Great Adventure cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef with lunch on board.
- Enjoy an exciting city tour of Melbourne.
- Visit the Koala Centre enroute to Philip Island.
- A chance to enjoy a trip to the Great Ocean Road.
- Enjoy an Indian dinner on board the Showboat cruise with a cabaret show.
- Enjoy a full-day city tour of Sydney visiting the famous Harbour Bridge and Darling Harbour.
- Get close to the animals at the Sydney Aquarium – an exhibit of aquatic life.
- A guided tour inside the famous Opera House.
- Go up the Sydney Tower, the tallest free-standing tower in Sydney and get a 360° view of the city.
- Experience the largest simulated ride the Oz-Trek at the Sydney Tower.
- Visit the famous Bondi beach.
- A chance to enjoy a trip to the Blue Mountains.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping.
- Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Tour Managers traveling with you throughout your tour in Australia.
- Australian Grandeur 12N/13D
- Australian Gandeur with New Zealand 20N/21D
- New Zealand 08N/09D
- Splendid New Zealand 06N/07D
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- email@example.com
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels