Bon voyage! Welcome to Beijing. On arrival at the Airport you will be greeted by the Honeymoon Tours & Travels Manager/local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Proceed to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure or explore the city on your own. Later, get ready to enjoy the famous Acrobatic show where top artists display their prowess at trick cycling, spinning, juggling and that enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Join us on an exciting and unforgettable tour to the world famous Great Wall of China & later visit the Ming Tombs.After breakfast, proceed on a guided tour of the renowned Great Wall of China. Stretching to a length of 4163 miles it is one of the only man-made structures on Earth that can be seen from Space. Later, visit the Ming Tombs, the mausoleum of 13 emperors of the Ming Dynasty. On your way back, get a chance to see the Olympics Venue of 2008 with its Aqua Theatre, the “Bird’s Nest” stadium and the dragon shaped Olympic Office. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Beijing on your guided city tour. Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Summer Palace. Today after breakfast, proceed on an exciting city tour of Beijing. Visit Tiananmen Square, one of the largest squares in the world followed by a visit to the Forbidden City and the famous Summer Palace, a gorgeous imperial garden with over 3000 scenic spots. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Onto Xian – the ancient city of Chang’an! Visit the world famous Xian Terra-Cotta warriors and enjoy a short 360-degree film! Visit the famous Wild Goose Pagoda. After an American breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Xian. On arrival visit the famous Terra Cotta warriors; where you can see life-sized colorful Terra Cotta warriors and horses arranged in battle formation. Presentation about the terracotta army; it’s history and formation. Proceed to the Wild Goose Pagoda; a monastery housing a statue of Buddha, carved out of teakwood. Later check-in to your hotel. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Xian
Onto Shanghai – the river city. In the evening enjoy an exciting cruise on the Huangpu River. After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Shanghai. On arrival, proceed to your conveniently located hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening, get ready to see splendid views of the city from the observatory deck of the oriental pearl TV Tower. Later, we take you on an exciting evening Huangpu river cruise where you will see great views of this city which is lit up beautifully in the night. Proceed for a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Join us on a guided city tour visiting the famous Yuyuan Garden, the Jade Buddha and Shanghai Museum! Today, after an American breakfast, join us on an exciting city tour of Shanghai. Visit the world famous Yuyuan Garden and the world renowned Shanghai Museum with a collection of 120,000 precious works of art, followed by a visit to the Yufo (Jade Buddha) Temple. Enjoy some free time for bargain shopping at the famous Nanjing Road. Tonight enjoy delicious Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Honeymoon Tours & Travels.
- Daily American Breakfast.
- 02 nights at 4* Hotel in Shanghai.
- 01 night at 4* Hotel in Xian.
- 06 Indian Jain / Vegetarian dinners at local Indian restaurants.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- December : 04, 18
- January : 01, 15, 29
- February : 12, 26
- March: 13, 30
- April: 01, 04, 05, 08, 20, 30
- May: 12, 20, 24, 25, 30, 31
- Customized Tour Cost as per client’s requirement Package
- A complete all-inclusive 07 days tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum traveling time.
- Stay at top quality hotels in Beijing, Xian and Shanghai.
- Full- spread American breakfast at the hotels.
- Most of the dinners served in the best of the local Indian restaurants.
- Stay 03 nights in Beijing – the capital city.
- Marvel at one of the wonders of the world – ‘Great Wall of China’ – a symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and one of the only two Architectures on Earth that can be seen from the space.
- Visit the Ming Tombs.
- Enjoy an exciting guided city tour of Beijing.
- Visit the Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace on our city tour.
- Enjoy a drive past the Olympics Venue of 2008 with its Aqua Theatre & ‘Bird’s Nest’ Stadium.
- Stay 01 night in Xian.
- Visit the world famous Terra Cotta warriors and enjoy a short 360- degree film.
- Visit the famous Wild Goose Pagoda in Xian.
- Stay 02 nights in the beautiful city of Shanghai.
- Enjoy the spectacular Acrobatic Show.
- See the lights of this beautiful city as you enjoy a cruise on the Huangpu River.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Shanghai on your guided city tour.
- Visit the beautiful Yuyuan Garden, the world famous Jade Buddha, the Bund and the Shanghai museum on your city tour.
- Enjoy the spectacular Acrobatic Show.
- Visit the Observatory deck on the Pearl TV Tower.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping too.
- Professional, friendly, mulch-lingual and experienced Honeymoon Tours & Travels Tour Managers at your service.
- Visit 03 cities in 07 days: Beijing, Xian and Shanghai.
- Dubai – Mauritius 7N/8D
- Dubai Tour 3N/4D
- Switzerland – dubai 8N/9D
- Maldives with Srilanka
- Hong Kong – Shenzhen – Macau 6N/7D
Note : Above Is An Indicative Itinerary And Can Be Customized Ads Per Your Requirements.
For Best Rates Please Contact Us.
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- email@example.com
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels