Today, embark on your exciting tour of Egypt. On arrival you will greeted by your friendly Honeymoon Tours & Travels Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall. Check into your conveniently located hotel (check in by 1400 hrs). Later this evening, enjoy the Sound and Light show at the pyramids of Giza. You can get a glimpse back in time to see, feel and imagine how it was when the powerful Egyptians ruled. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
This morning, after a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel, get ready for a full day excursion to Alexandria, the second largest city in Egypt. Sit back in your coach as we take you to Alexandria. On arrival, visit In Kom El – Dekka, Catacombs Of Kom El – Shokafa, the Roman Catacombs are rock-hewn in three tiers at a depth of 1000 feet dating back to the early first & early Second Century A.D. See the Pompeii’s Pillar, a colossal granite pillar erected in 297 A.D. Also see the Montazah Gardens. Later, you will have some free time to stroll by the Corniche, the sea-front promenade. After a day full of history and fun, return back to Cairo. Tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
After breakfast at your hotel, we proceed for a guided tour of this ancient capital city. On the west bank of the Nile, facing Cairo and on top of the Giza plateau, rise the three Pyramids erected by Cheops, Chepren and Mycerinus, and guarded by the mysterious sphinx, a mythical statue with a body of a lion and a human head. The three Pyramids and the Sphinx are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Also see the Cairo tower, one of the more recent landmarks of Cairo rising to a height of 187 meters, the famous Blue Mosque with blue mosaic walls, and the Mari Mina church dating back to the early 5th century. See the famous Egyptian Museum which houses more than 2,50,000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past five thousand years; the most splendid being the collection of Tut Ankh-Amen. Later, you can visit the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and the Al Sagha market place were you will come across some interesting jewellery shops or go shopping to pick up souvenirs on your own. Tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport for your flight to Aswan. On arrival at Aswan; proceed on a guided city tour visiting the High Dam – one of the outstanding architectural achievements of the twentieth century. We then visit the temple of Philae dedicated to Goddess Isis. Enjoy a felucca ride around the Elephantine island, after which we proceed to the Cruise centre to board the luxury cruise liner. After boarding, enjoy the delicious ’welcome aboard’ buffet lunch. Later today, we sail to Kom Ombo. The rest of the day is at leisure.Enjoy dinner on the cruise. Overnight on board the cruise.
After breakfast, we proceed to visit the famous ’Temple of Two Gods’. Dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris, the crocodile gods, this temple was constructed during the Roman era and is noted for the engravings on the walls. After the city sights of Kom Ombo, we board the cruise and sail to Edfu town situated on the west bank of the river Nile. On arrival, we proceed to the famous Edfu temple dedicated to God Horus, represented by the Falcon. This is one of the most beautiful Egyptian temples distinguished by its huge splendid structure that blends Pharoic and Greek architecture. Visit the Elephantine Island. Later tonight, we sail to the magnificent town of Luxor, considered the greatest outdoor museum of the world. Enjoy dinner on board the cruise. Overnight on board the cruise. .
After a delicious breakfast onboard the cruise, we proceed on a tour of Luxor – the city of palaces. Visit the famous tombs in the Valley of Kings. Visit the temple of Hatshepsut. We then proceed to the Colossi of Memnon, which are the ruins of the funerary tomb of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only queen who ruled Egypt. Further proceed to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Enjoy a Horse Carriage ride this evening at Old Luxor city center. Later, transfer back to the cruise. Dinner on board the cruise. Overnight on board the cruise.
After breakfast, bid good-bye to all the friends you made on the cruise. After disembarking, sit back and relax as we take you to the airport for your flight to Cairo. On arrival, the rest of the day is at leisure for you to enjoy this wonderful city on your own. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
Early morning today check out and proceed to the airport, where your memorable Akshar Travels tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Egyptian tour.
- Caira : Enjoy the Sound and Light show, Visit the famous Pyramids of Giza, Enjoy a city tour of Cairo and a visit to the famous Egyptian museum.Return economy airfare Ex Ahmedabad
- Enjoy a tour of Alexandria.
- Enjoy the city sights of Aswan including a visit to The Temple of Philae, High Dam
- Visit the temple of Two Gods.
- Visit the famous Edfu Temple.
- Visit the Tombs of the Valley of Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Hatshepsut, Horse carriage ride.
- 4 nights accommodation at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
- 3 nights accommodation at River Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Daily American buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 4 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non–Vegetarian dinners at local Indian restaurants.
- All meals on board the cruise.
- Return Economy Class airfare to Egypt.
- Jan : 11, 25
- Fab : 08, 22
- Mar : 06, 27
- Apr : 04, 18, 25
- May : 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
- Jun : 05, 19
- Customized Tour Cost as per client’s requirement Package
- A complete all-inclusive 8 day tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Full-spread American breakfasts at your hotel
- Enjoy your meals at the best Indian restaurants in Cairo – a good choice for Jain, vegetarian & non-vegetarian dinners.
- Stay 4 nights in Cairo – largest city in Africa.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light show.
- Enjoy the action of Cairo on your city tour.
- Visit the famous Pyramids at Giza.
- Visit the famous Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour of Alexandria.
- Enjoy 4 fun-filled days on board the Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Visit the exotic cities of Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor.
- Enjoy the city sights of Aswan.
- Visit the famous Temple of Philae.
- Visit the famous Temple of Two Gods at Kom Ombo.
- See the famous Temple of Edfu.
- Visit the Valley of Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Hatshepsut in Luxor.
- Experience the thrills of a Horse Carriage ride at Old Luxor city center.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping.
- Professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Honeymoon Tours & Travels Tour Managers at your service!
- Visit 6 cities in 8 days: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Alexandria.
- African Majesty 09N/10D
- Kenya Tour 6N/7D
- Egypt Tour 7N/8D
- African Grandeur 14N/15D
- Kenya Wildlife & Beach Holiday 09N/10D
Note : Above Is An Indicative Itinerary And Can Be Customized Ads Per Your Requirements.
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels
For Egypt Tour Package, Egypt tours from Bangladesh. Egypt Tour Packages. Get best customized holiday tour package, honeymoon tour package for Egypt Tours contact us right now!!
Best Holiday tour package, Honeymoon tour package, Vacation tour package, Travel Company, Travel Agenct, Tour Operator, Travel Agency from Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Barisal, Khulna, Rajshahi.