Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour as you board your flight to London. On arrival at London airport you will be greeted by your friendly Honeymoon Tours & Travels‘s Tour Manager. We shall then proceed to the hotel and check-in first. Freshen up and relax in the comfort of your hotel room. This evening is free for you to explore this fascinating city on your own. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel St. Giles / Park Inn / Quality / Comfort or similar in London
After a buffet continental breakfast, we leave for a guided city tour with an expert English-speaking guide who will explain to you all the highlights of London’s landmarks: the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, and the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames and many more. Relish a hot Indian or local meal for lunch. We then take you to visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. Next, we take you on the famous London Eye – one of the world’s largest observation wheels. Later, you have some free time to shop at many of London’s famous shopping stores like Marks and Spencer’s, Selfridges and many more on Oxford Street. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel St. Giles / Park Inn / Quality / Comfort or similar in London.
Check out of your hotel after a continental buffet / boxed breakfast and proceed by Le Shuttle / Ferry to the glamorous city of Paris. Indian lunch will be provided. On arrival in Paris, we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe,Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and many more. Next, we proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Later in the evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show – an unforgettable experience on your tour. Overnight in Hotel Campanile / Suite Novotel / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on a guided tour of Versailles Palace – set on impressive grounds and steeped in memories of major historic events. Visit the Chateau of Versailles, one of the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage. After a hot Indian lunch, we take you to visit the world – renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. Today you have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian or local dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Campanile / Suite Novotel / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Indian lunch will be provided. Tonight, enjoy Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Campanile / Suite Novotel / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
After a continental breakfast, check out, sit back and relax in your coach as we travel to Switzerland. Today Indian Lunch will be provided. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. This location has been specially chosen for you to get a real feel of Switzerland. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner.Overnight at Hotel Ibis / Sorell / Arcade / Swiss Quality or similar in Central Switzerland.
This morning, after a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, the day is at leisure or you can get ready for an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high-point’ of your tour! You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cog-wheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metres to reach Jungfraujoch! Today, you have a choice of an Indian meal for lunch with champagne specially arranged for you on top of Jungfraujoch. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight in Hotel Ibis / Sorrel / Arcade / Swiss Quality or similar in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Witness the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis. At 3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne. Enjoy a delicious Indian lunch on arrival. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the serene waters of Lake Lucerne. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner return back to your hotel.Overnight in Hotel Ibis / Sorell / Swiss Quality / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet / boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- 02 nights in Hotel St. Giles / Park Inn / Quality / Comfort or similar, in London.
- 03 nights in Hotel Forest Hill / Campanile / Suite Novotel or similar in Paris.
- 03 nights in Hotel Ibis / Sorell / Swiss Quality / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
NOTE: Due to the fairs & events in London / Paris this year, there is a possibility that your hotels during this period will be booked outside the city. In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels.
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 06 Indian Jain / Vegetarian Lunches
- 08 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
- A Choice To Enjoy Local Meals In Two Different Countries
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- All local taxes and services as of September 30, 2013.
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Adults :-1,56,000/- Per Person On Twin Or Triple Sharing Basis
- CNB :- 1,50,000/- Per Person
- Guided City Tour : Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the River Seine, in the north of the country, at the heart of the lle-de-France region.
- Enjoy A Romantic Cruise In Paris : Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine.
- Visit To The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower : Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest structure in Paris.
- Fun Filled Trip To Euro Disney : Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town located 32 km east of the center of Paris and is the most visited attraction in all of France and Europe.
- Guided Tour Of Versailles Palace And The World Famous Louvre Museum : The Palace of Versailles or simply Versailles, is a royal château in Versailles in the Île-de-France region of France.In French it is the Château de Versailles.
- Engelberg – Visit Mt.Titlis In The World’s First Revolving Cable Car : Mount Titlis is a mountain in the Urner Alps of Switzerland. It is located on the border between the cantons of Obwalden and Berne in Switzerland.
- Lucerne – Lion Monument : The Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a sculpture in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn.
- Kapell Brucke Bridge : The Chapel Bridge is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland. Named after the nearby St. Peter’s Chapel the bridge is unique since it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, although many of them were destroyed along with most of the centuries old bridge in a 1993 fire.
- Scenic Cruise On Lake Lucerne : Lake Lucerne is a lake in central Switzerland and the fourth largest in the country. The lake has a complicated shape, with bends and arms reaching from the city of Lucerne into the mountains.
- London – Guided City Tour Of London : London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. London is a leading global city with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence.It is one of the world’s leading financial centres.
- Entrance To Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum : Madame Tussauds London is a major tourist attraction located in Central London, housed in the former London Planetarium. It is famous for recreating famous people and celebrities in wax.
- Ride On The London Eye : The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London, England. The entire structure is 135 metres tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 meters.
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royale (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- email@example.com
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels