Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour with Honeymoon Tours & Travels, as you board your flight to London. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Honeymoon Tours & Travels‘s Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. We shall then proceed to your conveniently located hotel and check-in first. Freshen up and relax in the comfort of your hotel room. Later, we take you on the famous London Eye – one of the world’s largest observation wheels. Be enchanted by this new and novel way of seeing the city from a bird’s eye view, as the London Eye takes you on a 30 minute flight, rising to 450 feet above the river Thames as the panorama of some of London’s most famous streets, churches, palaces and monuments are spread out before you. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner before you return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn / Park / Radisson / Marriott or similar, in London.
After a buffet breakfast, we leave for a guided city tour with an expert English-speaking guide who will explain to you all the highlights of London’s landmarks: the Changing of Guards at Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames and many more. We next visit The Tower of London from inside, an important sight not to be missed. A treasure house of English history, The Tower of London houses the exquisite crown jewels including the Kohinoor diamond and many other British national treasures. This afternoon, relish hot Indian OR Local meal for lunch. Next visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. This museum houses a unique collection of world’s largest wax works of famous personalities, including India’s top leaders and film stars. This evening, Honeymoon Tours & Travels has specially arranged a guided tour of the world famous Lord’s cricket ground, a dream for every cricket lover. After a nostalgic evening at the Lord’s proceed to the restaurant where a delicious Indian dinner awaits you. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn / Park / Radisson / Marriott or similar, in London.
This morning, after a buffet breakfast at your hotel, check out and drive to Saint Pancras Station. Here, you will board the ultra-modern Eurostar, one of the world’s fastest trains. Traveling under the English Channel, reach Gare Du Nord in approximately two hours. On arrival into Paris, enjoy a delicious Indian meal for lunch. Later we will take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English-speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best-loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and many more. We shall then proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Later in the evening, you have a choice to enjoy hot Indian or local meal for dinner. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the world-famous Lido show or relaxin the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Mercure / Novotel / Kyriad Prestige or similar, in Paris.
After a buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on a guided tour of Versailles Palace – set on impressive grounds and steeped in memories of major historic events. Visit the Chateau of Versailles, the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage. Vast chambers and private apartments of unimaginable luxury include an opera hall, a chapel, and the famous Hall of Mirrors. After a hot Indian lunch, we take you to visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. You also have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner before we drive back to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel Mercure / Novotel / Kyriad Prestige or similar, in Paris.
Today, join us on a fun-filled trip to Disney Park OR Disney Studios, Europe’s most famous attractions. Enjoy a romantic cruise on river Seine.
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our full-day tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed at the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being shot and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. This afternoon, enjoy Indian lunch. Watch Disney characters and thrill yourself on a day full of excitement. Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner before we drive back to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel Mercure / Novotel / Kyriad Prestige or similar, in Paris.
After a buffet breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we proceed to Brussels. Enroute, we will visit Chantilly, the largest princely estate in France. Here you will meet your local guide who will take you inside this beautiful 19th century Chateau which has been the stately residence of many great princes of France since the middle ages. You will visit some of the grand apartments inside the Chateau. Later, you can also take a stroll around the park, famous for its middle age gardens, which surrounds the Chateau. This afternoon, we have arranged an exclusive lunch for our valued Honeymoon Tours & Travels guests at the Chateau. Next, proceed to Brussels to visit the world renowned Grand Place and the legendary Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church, en route to Antwerp. A photo stop at the Atomium is also included. Later, check into your hotel. Tonight, you will enjoy a choice of hot delicious Indian dinner OR a local meal arranged in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Novotel / Ramada / NH / Vandel Valk or similar in Antwerp / Brussels / Eindhoven / Beveren or similar.
After a buffet breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we proceed to Keukenhof – the largest spring garden in the world. Bulbs of colourful tulips bloom only till May 18th. Be enchanted by the indoor floral displays and colourful flower beds amongst ancient trees. 19th May onwards, visit Volendam a picturesque town, with its little wooden houses, the quaint harbor and its people in graceful traditional costumes; this will amaze your imagination. Visit a cheese farm and a wooden shoe factory. See a demonstration of how cheese is made and wooden shoes are carved out of wooden blocks. You also have a chance to savour some cheese. Next, visit Madurodam, all throughout the year, where you can see most of Holland in miniature, replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale. Next, arrive into Amsterdam. This afternoon, you have a choice to enjoy a delicious hot Indian OR local meal for lunch. Later board your glass-topped boat for an exciting canal cruise. Sail past the city with its 1,000 bridges and fine old houses on your tour of Amsterdam. Next, stop at a windmill – the most common sight in Holland for a photograph. Later, visit the famous Dam Square – the real heart of Amsterdam, where the Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk and the War Memorial overlooks this vast and bustling open space. Drive back to your hotel where a hot Indian dinner awaits you. Overnight at Hotel Novotel / Ramada / NH / Vandel Valk or similar in Antwerp / Brussels / Eindhoven / Beveren or similar.
After a Continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Cologne. On arrival visit the impressive Cologne Cathedral, a fine example of amazing Gothic architecture. This afternoon, Indian lunch will be provided. Later we proceed to board your scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Cruising down the Rhine, you will pass steep slopes covered with vineyards. The River Rhine is one of Europe’s major navigable rivers. Later, board your coach again and drive to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. On arrival stroll down Alstadt to get a feel of real European experience of the past. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a restaurant, before you drive to your hotel. Overnight at the Hotel Park Inn / NH / Intercity in Frankfurt / Mainz or similar.
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out, sit back and relax in your coach as we arrive at the breathtakingly beautiful lake of Titisee. This is the heart of the Black Forest, surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows. Here is ‘Drubba’, the home of the world-famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. This afternoon, the choice is yours to enjoy an Indian lunch OR a local meal with an authentic black forest cake. Later, cross over into Switzerland and arrive into Schaffhausen. Here, enjoy the beautiful view of the Rhine falls, while enjoying a boat ride at the falls. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local restaurant.Overnight at Hotel Seedamn Plaza / Movenpick / Swissotel Rennaisance / Hilton or similar in Central Switzerland / Zurich.
After a buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis. Later, enjoy a delicious Indian lunch specially prepared only for our valued Honeymoon Tours & Travels guests. Next, we proceed to scenic Lucerne, where you will visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke wooden bridge. Later, you have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the serene waters of Lake Lucerne. Tonight enjoy a hot Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Seedamn Plaza / Movenpick / Swissotel Rennaisance / Hilton or similar in Central Switzerland / Zurich.
This morning, after a buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to an exciting Honeymoon Tours & Travels Swiss experience for our valued guests. Here, enjoy an exciting luge ride and many such interesting activities. What’s more… we have arranged a Swiss party with Bollywood music & some traditional Swiss cheese fondue, chocolates and black apple vodka. You will cherish this true Swiss experience for a lifetime. This afternoon, enjoy a delicious hot Indian and Chinese meal for lunch. Later continue your scenic drive to Austria where you will visit the world-famous Swarovski Crystal Museum. Enjoy a fascinating experience in to the ‘world of crystals’. An experience that leaves you amazed at the dazzling glitter as you walk through this museum. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family. Later, proceed to Innsbruck capital of Tyrol. On arrival, see the Golden Roof and the Maria Theresien Strasse. Stroll on cobblestone pathways and get a feel of old-world European charm. This evening, you have a choice to have some delicious Indian or authentic local meal for dinner specially prepared for you in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Grauer Baer / Ramada / Bon Alpina or similar, in Innsbruck / Seefeld or similar.
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check-out and drive to Italy. On arrival at the pier, board a private boat to the heart of the traditional city of Venice – The St. Mark’s Square. This astonishingly wonderful lagoon city is a special delight to visitors. Today we have specially arranged a hot Indian lunch with some lively scintillating Italian music on board a private cruise for our valued guests. On arrival, admire the St. Mark’s square with the Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Campanile and Bridge of Sighs. You will be taken on an unforgettable gondola ride through the smaller canals for a true picture of this lagoon city. Also visit the Murano Glass showroom. Return to the pier and continue on your journey towards Padova. Later, check into your hotel and relax. Tonight, we have arranged a delicious Indian buffet dinner in the comfort of your hotel.Overnight at Hotel Sheraton / Crown Plaza / NH or similar, in Padova or similar.
After a buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out and proceed to Pisa to visit the Square of Miracles. Remain spellbound as you approach this precariously leaning tower. Photograph your family with the Leaning Tower in the backdrop. You also have some free time to shop. Next, proceed to Florence, the capital of Tuscany. After a delicious Indian lunch, meet your English speaking local guide for a city tour of Florence, including the Duomo, the Campanile, the Baptistry with its Gates to Paradise,Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum of sculptures, the famous Ponte Vecchio – bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo and many famous Italian personalities are buried. Drive to Piazzale Michelangelo, a square on top of a hill with its replica of the impressive statue of David and also get a bird’s eye view of the city of Florence. Later, check into your hotel and relax. Overnight at Hotel Wallart Art / Hotel Star Vespucci / Delta or similar, in Prato / Pisa / Florence or similar.
After a buffet breakfast this morning, check out of your hotel, board your deluxe air-conditioned coach and proceed to Rome. Later, meet your English speaking guide who will take you to the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). First stop at the Vatican Museum, with a visit to the world-famous Sistine Chapel – a pure source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike, specially included on your tour. On arrival, you have a choice to enjoy an Indian or local meal for lunch. This will be followed by a visit to the holy Basilica of St. Peter’s – the incomparable home of architectural and artistic masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini, which will leave you awestruck. Next, visit the imposing Colosseum, from inside, a vast amphitheatre, known for its gladiator fights. The tour of Rome is incomplete without visiting this 2000 year old stone ruin. Also see the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum and many more sights of this historic city. This evening, stop by the largest and most elaborate fountain – The Trevi Fountain. A wish here can bring you back to Rome. Tonight, we have arranged a farewell Indian dinner for all our guests.Overnight at Hotel Mercure / Sheraton / Marriott or similar, in Rome.
After a buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn / Park / Radisson / Marriott or similar, in London.
- 02 nights at Hotel Mercure / Novotel / Kyriad Prestige or similar, in Paris.
- 02 nights at Hotel Novotel / Ramada / NH / Vandel Valk or similar in Antwerp / Brussels / Eindhoven / Beveren or similar.
- 01 night at the Hotel Park Inn / NH / Intercity in Frankfurt / Mainz or similar.
- 03 nights at Hotel Seedamn Plaza / Movenpick / Swissotel Rennaisance / Hilton or similar in Central Switzerland / Zurich.
- 01 night at Hotel Grauer Baer / Ramada / Bon Alpina or similar, in Innsbruck / Seefeld or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Sheraton / Crown Plaza / NH or similar, in Padova or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Wallart Art / Hotel Star Vespucci / Delta or similar, in Prato / Pisa / Florence or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Mercure / Sheraton / Marriott or similar, in Rome.
- Note : Due to the fairs & events in London & Paris this year, there is a possibility that your hotels during this period will be booked outside the city. In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast With Hot Eggs And Fruits.
- 13 Indian Jain/vegetarian lunches including lunch on board the cruise in Venice with live music, Champagne lunch on top of Jungfraujoch, Exclusive lunch at the magnificent Chateau in France
- 14 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners including farewell dinner in Rome
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- All local taxes and services as of September 30, 2013.
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Adults :-2,11,000/- Per Person On Twin Or Triple Sharing Basis
- CNB :- 2,05,000/- Per Person
- Guided city tour with Changing of the guards.
- Entrance to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum.
- Ride on the London Eye.
- Entrance to the Tower of London housing Britain’s crown jewels including the Kohinoor Diamond.
- Guided tour of the world famous Lord’s cricket ground.
- Chantilly : Guided tour of the magnificent Chateau with exclusive lunch.
- Guided city tour.
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Full day at Euro Disney OR guided tour of Versailles Palace and a visit to the world famous Louvre Museum.
- Enjoy a romantic cruise in Paris.
- Brussels : A visit to the Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue with a photostop at the Atomium.
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam Canal cruise, Dam Square.
- The Hague : Madurodam with Dutch delicacies.
- Lisse : Visit Keukenhof (till 18th May).
- Volendam : See a traditional Dutch village. (From 19th May) and Visit to a cheese farm and wooden shoe factory.
- Titise : Heart of Black Forest.
- Heidelberg : A stroll down the Alstadt.
- Rhineland : Romantic Rhine cruise.
- Cologne : Historical Cologne Cathedral.
- Full day excursion to Jungfraujoch with Champagne lunch.
- Visit scenic Interlaken.
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Orientation tour of Lucerne.
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- Schaffhausen : Boat ride at the Spectacular Rhine Falls.
- Innsbruck : Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof.
- Wattens : Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and Museum.
- Rome : Guided city tour including entrance to the Colosseum.
- Pisa : Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Florence : Guided city tour.
- Visit the St. Mark’s Square on a chartered boat.
- Romantic gondola ride included
- Visit Murano Glass showroom.
- Lunch on a private cruise with live Italian music.
- Vatican City :Entrance to the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel included.
- Visit to the magnificent St. Peter’s basilica included.
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royal (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels