Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour with Honeymoon Tours & Travels, as you board your flight to London. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Honeymoon Tours & Travels Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. We shall then proceed to your conveniently located hotel and check-in first. Freshen up and relax in the comfort of your hotel room. This evening is free for you to explore this fascinating city on your own. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant.Overnight at Hotel Park Inn / St. Giles / Quality or similar in London.
After a continental buffet breakfast, we leave for a guided city tour with an expert English-speaking guide who will explain to you all the highlights of London’s landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames and many more. Relish a hot Indian or local meal for lunch. We then take you to visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. This museum houses a unique collection of world’s largest wax works of famous personalities, including India’s top leaders and film stars. Next, we take you on the renowned London Eye – one of the world’s largest observation wheels. Be enchanted by this new and novel way of seeing the city from a bird’s eye view, as the London Eye takes you on a 30 minute flight, rising to 450 feet above the river Thames and a panorama of some of London’s most famous streets, churches, palaces and monuments are spread out before you. This evening, Honeymoon Tours & Travels has specially arranged a guided tour of the world famous Wimbledon museum, a dream for every Tennis lover. On arrival, embark on a stunning multidimensional tour of the traditions, the Championship trophies and the sights and sounds that have made Wimbledon the most coveted. After being awe – struck this evening, proceed to the restaurant where a delicious Indian dinner awaits you.Overnight at Hotel Park Inn / St. Giles / Quality or similar in London
Check out of your hotel after a continental buffet / boxed breakfast and proceed by Le Shuttle / Ferry to the romantic city of Paris. Indian lunch will be provided. On arrival in Paris, we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more. Next, we proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Later in the evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show – an unforgettable experience on your tour. Overnight at Hotel Campanile / Kyriad / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our full-day tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Indian lunch will be provided. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy Indian or local dinner at an Indian restaurant.Overnight at Hotel Campanile / Kyriad / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
Today, visit the brilliant Versailles Palace. Also, visit the world renowned Louvre Museum famous for its artifacts, paintings and sculptures. Enjoy a romantic cruise on river seine. After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on a guided tour of Versailles Palace – set on impressive grounds and steeped in memories of major historic events. Visit the Chateau of Versailles, the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage. Vast chambers and private apartments of unimaginable luxury include an opera hall, a chapel, and the famous Hall of Mirrors. After a hot Indian lunch, we take you to visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. You also have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy a delicious local or Indian dinner before we drive back to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel Campanile / Kyriad / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast check out and sit back in your coach as we drive to Brussels. This afternoon, enjoy Indian lunch. On arrival, we visit the world renowned Grand Place and the legendary Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church. En route a photo stop at the Atomium is also included. After a hot delicious Indian meal for dinner, transfer to your hotel and check-in.Overnight at Hotel Amrath / Corsendonk / Thon or similar in Breda / Turnhout / Brussels or similar.
After a continental buffet breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we proceed to Keukenhof – the largest spring garden in the world. Bulbs of colourful tulips bloom only till May 18th. Be enchanted by the indoor floral displays and colourful flower beds amongst ancient trees. 19th May onwards, visit Volendam. Marvel at the beauty of this picturesque town, its people in graceful traditional costumes, its little wooden houses and the quaint harbour will amaze your imagination. Visit a cheese farm and a wooden shoe factory. See a demonstration of how cheese is made and wooden shoes are carved out of wooden blocks. You also have a chance to savour some cheese. Next, visit Madurodam, all throughout the year, where you can see most of Holland in miniature, replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale. Next, arrive into Amsterdam. This afternoon, you enjoy a delicious hot Indian or local meal for lunch. Later board your glass-topped boat as we sailthrough the canals for an exciting canal cruise. The city’s colourful past comes alive with its 1,000 bridges and fine old houses on your tour of Amsterdam. Later, visit the famous Dam Square – the real heart of Amsterdam, where the Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk and the War Memorial overlooks this vast and bustling open space. After a hot Indian dinner drive back to your hotel.Overnight at Hotel Amrath / Corsendonk / Thon or similar in Breda / Turnhout / Brussels or similar.
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Cologne. Visit the impressive Cologne Cathedral, a fine example of amazing Gothic architecture. This afternoon, Indian lunch will be provided. Later we proceed to board your scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Cruising down the Rhine, you will pass steep slopes covered with vineyards. The River Rhine is one of Europe’s major navigable rivers. Later, board your coach again and drive to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. On arrival stroll down at Alstadt to get a feel of real European experience of the past. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a restaurant, before you drive to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Park Inn / Mercure or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out, sit back and relax in your coach as we drive to Black Forest, surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows. Here is the home of the world-famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. Today, the choice is yours to enjoy an Indian lunch or local meal with an authentic black forest pastry. Next, proceed to Switzerland, en route visit the Rhine Falls – the largest waterfalls in Europe. This evening, enjoy a hot Indian dinner at a restaurant.Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Park Inn / Swiss Star / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
This morning, after a continental buffet breakfast, the day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high-point’ of your tour! Sit back in your coach as we proceed to the beautiful town of ‘Lauterbrunnen’, where the excitement continues. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cogwheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metres to reach Jungfraujoch! This is a trip to another world – a wonderful world of eternal ice and snow. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. A visit to the Sphinx is also included. Today, you have a choice of an Indian or local meal for lunch with champagne specially arranged for you on top of Jungfraujoch. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner.Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Park Inn / Swiss Star / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Witness the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis. At 3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne. Enjoy a delicious Indian lunch on arrival. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the serene waters of Lake Lucerne. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner return back to your hotel.Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Park Inn / Swiss Star / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
This morning, after a continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive through the Arlberg Tunnel in scenic Austria. On arrival in Innsbruck, we take you on an orientation tour of this beautiful city. See the Golden Roof and the Maria Theresien Strasse. Stroll on cobblestone pathways and get a feel of old-world European charm. Later, enjoy a funicular ride to reach Hungerburg from where you will get fantastic views of the city of Innsbruck and the surrounding Alps. After a scenic treat, return back. Enjoy a hot Indian meal for lunch. Later in the afternoon proceed to Wattens, where you will visit the world-famous Swarovski Crystal Museum. Enjoy a mesmerizing experience in to the ‘world of crystals’. An experience that leaves you amazed at the dazzling glitter as you walk through this museum. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner specially prepared for you.Overnight at Hotel Kronen / Olympia / Alpine Park or similar in Seefeld / Innsbruck.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive towards Italy. Indian lunch will be provided. Proceed to the pier and board a private boat which will take you to the heart of the traditional city of Venice – The St. Mark’s Square. This astonishingly wonderful lagoon city is a special delight to visitors. Sail over the Guidecca Canal, as you catch a glimpse of the serene waters of the Adriatic Sea. On arrival, admire The St. Mark’s square with the Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Campanile and Bridge of Sighs. Later, you will be taken on an unforgettable gondola ride through the smaller canals for a true depiction of this lagoon city. Also visit the Murano Glass showroom. This evening, after a hot delicious Indian dinner check into your hotel.Overnight at Hotel Unaway / Petrarca / Europa or similar in Occhiobello / Rovigo or similar.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Florence. Meet your English-speaking local guide for a city tour of Florence, including the Duomo, the Campanile, the Baptistry with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open air museum of sculptures, the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo and many famous Italian personalities are buried. Drive to Piazzale Michelangelo, a square on top of a hill with its replica of the impressive statue of David and also get a bird’s eye view of the city of Florence. After a delicious Indian lunch drive to Pisa to visit the Square of Miracles. Photograph your family with the Leaning Tower in the backdrop. You also have some free time to shop. After a sumptuous hot Indian dinner at a restaurant check into your hotel.Overnight at Hotel Planet / Idea or similar in Arezzo / Pisa or Similar
After a continental buffet breakfast this morning, check out of your hotel, board your coach and proceed to Rome. Today, you have a choice to enjoy an Indian or local meal for lunch at a restaurant in Rome. Next proceed for a city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking guide. Visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). First stop at the Vatican Museum, with a visit to the world famous Sistine Chapel – specially included on your tour. This will be followed by a visit to the holy Basilica of St. Peter’s – the incomparable home of architectural and artistic masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini, which will leave you spellbound. Next, see the imposing Colosseum, a vast amphitheatre, known for its gladiator fights. Also see the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and many more sights of this historic city. Tonight, we have arranged a delicious Indian dinner at a restaurant. Later, check into your hotel and relax. Overnight at Hotel Idea / Best Western / Antonella or similar in Rome.
After a continental buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- 02 nights at Hotel Park Inn / St. Giles / Quality or similar in London.
- 02 nights at Hotel Campanile / Kyriad / Forest Hill or similar in Paris.
- 02 nights at Hotel Amrath / Corsendonk / Thon or similar in Breda / Turnhout / Brussels or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Park Inn / Mercure or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim.
- 03 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Park Inn / Swiss Star / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel Kronen / Olympia / Alpine Park or similar in Seefeld /Innsbruck.
- 01 night at Hotel Unaway / Petrarca / Europa or similar in Occhiobello / Rovigo or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Planet / Idea or similar in Arezzo / Pisa or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Idea / Best Western / Antonella or similar in Rome.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast With Hot Eggs And Fruits.
- 12 Indian Jain / vegetarian lunches.
- 14 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- All local taxes and services as of September 30, 2013.
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
NOTE: Due to the fairs & events in London & Paris this year, there is a possibility that your hotels during this period will be booked outside the city. In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Adults :- 2,21,500/- Per Person On Twin Or Triple Sharing Basis
- CNB :- 2,15,000/- Per Person
- Innsbruck : Acting as the triumphant entrance into the medieval Innsbruck, Maria Theresien-Strasse funnels visitors through a long procession of shops and restaurants.
- Swarovski Innsbruck is one of the largest Swarovski stores worldwide with deep into the home of crystal with the new Chamber of Wonder “The Monument”.
- The Golden Roof : The Golden Roof is a landmark in Innsbruck, Austria. Built in 1500, the roof was decorated with 2,657 fire-gilded copper tiles for Emperor Maximilian I. The reliefs on the balcony show coats of arms, symbols, and other figures in his life.
- Wattens – Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquaters and Museum : Swarovski AG is an Austrian producer of luxury cut lead glass (’crystal’), headquartered in Wattens. The company is split into two major industry areas, the Swarovski Kristall business unit that primarily works with luxury items and fashion design crystals, and the Tyrolit business unit that manufactures bondedabrasives as well as concrete sawing and drilling machinery.
- Brussels – A Visit To The Grand Place And Mannekin Pis Statue With A Photostop At The Atomium : Manneken Pis in Marols, a Dutch dialect spoken in Brussels, also known in French is a famous Brussels landmark. It is a small bronze fountain sculpture depicting a naked little boy urinating into the fountain’s basin. It was designed by Hiëronymus Duquesnoy the Elder and put in place in 1618 or 1619.
- Paris – Guided City Tour Of Paris : Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the River Seine, in the north of the country, at the heart of the lle-de-France region.
- Enjoy A Romantic Cruise In Paris : Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine.
- Visit To The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower : Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest structure in Paris.
- Louvre Museum : The Musée du Louvre —in English, the Louvre Museum or simply The Louvre—is one of the world’s largest museums, and a historic monument. A central landmark of Paris, France, it is located on the Right Bank of the Seine in the 1st arrondissement.
- Euro Disney OR Guided Tour Of Versailes Palace : Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town located 32 km east of the center of Paris and is the most visited attraction in all of France and Europe
The Palace of Versailles or simply Versailles is a royal chateau in Versailles in the Ile-de-France region of France. In French it is the Chateau de Versailles.
- Cologne: Historical Cologne Cathedral.
Cologne Cathedral is a Roman Catholic church in Cologne, Germany. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and the administration of the Archdiocese of Cologne.
Heidelberg: A stroll down the Alstadt.Rhineland: Romantic Rhine cruise
Titisee -Hofgutsternen / Titisee: Heart of Black Forest.ITALY
- Munich – Orientation City Tour Of Munich : Munich is the capital and largest city of the German state of Bavaria. It is located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Munich is the third largest city in Germany, behind Berlin and Hamburg.
- Florence – Guided City Tour Of Florence : Florence is the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany and of the province of Florence. It is the most populous city in Tuscany, with approximately 370,000 inhabitants, expanding to over 1.5 million in the metropolitan area.
- Pisa – Leaning Tower Of Pisa : The Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side.
- Rome – Guided City Tour Of Rome : Rome is a city and special comune in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and also of the homonymous province and of the region of Lazio.
- Visit To The Magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica : St. Peter’s Basilica is a Late Renaissance church located within Vatican City .Designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter’s is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and remains one of the largest churches in the world.
- Venice – Visit St. Mark’s Square On A Private Boat : Piazza San Marco often known in English as St Mark’s Square. is the principal public square of Venice, Italy, where it is generally known just as “the Piazza”.
- Murano Glass Showroom : Murano glass is a famous product of the Venetian island of Murano. Located off the shore of Venice, Italy, Murano has been a commercial port as far back as the 7th century.
- Lucerne – Orientation Tour Of Lucerne : Lucerne is Switzerland: The City – The Lake – The Mountains. Whatever you expect from a unique city, Lucerne offers an outstanding diversity.
- Visit Mt.Titlis In The World’s First Revolving Cable Car : Mount Titlis is a mountain in the Urner Alps of Switzerland. It is located on the border between the cantons of Obwalden and Berne in Switzerland.
- Scenic Cruise On Lake Lucerne : Lake Lucerne is a lake in central Switzerland and the fourth largest in the country. The lake has a complicated shape, with bends and arms reaching from the city of Lucerne into the mountains.
- Schaffhausen :- Magnificent Rhine Falls : The Rhine Falls is the largest plain waterfall in Europe.The falls are located on the Upper Rhine between the municipalities of Neuhausen am Rheinfall and Laufen-Uhwiesen, near the town of Schaffhausen in northern Switzerland,The falls cannot be climbed by fish, except by eels that are able to worm their way up over the rocks.
- London-Guided City Tour Of London : London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. London is a leading global city with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence.It is one of the world’s leading financial centres.
- Entrance To Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum : Madame Tussauds London is a major tourist attraction located in Central London, housed in the former London Planetarium. It is famous for recreating famous people and celebrities in wax.
- Ride On The London Eye : The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London, England. The entire structure is 135 metres tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres.
- Guided tour of the world famous Wimbledon Lawns and Tennis museum.
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum is the largest tennis museum in the world. The museum was inaugurated at The Championships centenary event in 1977.
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royale (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels