Arrival at world’s most beautiful city – London. After immigration clearance, pickup & will take you to the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Indian Dinner.
After breakfast full day sightseeing to London’s most famous places. Swami Narayan Temple, Madame Tusaauds, London Eye, House of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus. . Later transfer to Harwich port. It’s time to cross Channel by Stena Line Overnight Cruise. Once on board, you are free to explore the ship on your own. Enjoy delicious dinner on board cruise. Crossing English Channel by overnight Cruise is also one of the main highlights of our tour.
Madame Tussauds is a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities. It was founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud and was formerly known as “Madame Tussaud’s”, but the apostrophe is no longer used.Madame Tussauds is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks of historical and royal figures, film stars, sports stars and famous murderers.
London Eye: The Merlin Entertainments London Eye (commonly the London Eye, or Millennium Wheel, formerly the British Airways London Eye) is a giant 135-metre (443 ft) tall Ferris wheel situated on the banks of the River Thames in the British capital. It is the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe, and the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom, visited by over 3.5 million people annually making it more popular than the Taj Mahal and the Pyramids of Giza.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner on board
After visit Proceed to Den Haag. Visit another wonder of the world-’The Modurodam’ where you can see Holland in miniature, followed by transfer to one of the Europe’s famous beach-The Hague. Later proceed for Amsterdam- city of windmills & wooden shoes to experience famous waterways of Amsterdam by Canal Cruise & explore the city from the boat. Visit Cheese and Clog Factory. Overnight at hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Canal Cruise: This cruise takes you through the Amsterdam canals. Alongside these canals you can see 17th century merchant houses, with their beautiful fronts, churches with bell towers.
Madurodam: Madurodam is a miniature city located in Scheveningen, The Hague, in the Netherlands. It is a model of a Dutch town on a 1:25 scale, composed of typical Dutch buildings and landmarks, as are found at various locations in the country.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Cologne. Cologne city sightseeing including visit to Dome. Proceed to Boppard to enjoy Rhein cruise in Rhein valley. After cruise Indian dinner followed by transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
Once arrive, Wattens, where you visit Swarovski’s Crystal World – the makers of world’s finest crystals. Experience the magic of crystal Dome at Swarovski’s Museum among other attractions. You can also see ‘Chetak’ the favorite horse of Maharaja Rana Pratap of Rajasthan- decorated with Swarovski’s Crystal Jewelry.
Time to shop Jewelry & other souvenirs for your friends & relatives. Once arrive in Innsbruck after check in to the hotel we’ll have time at leisure to start walking local sight seeing tour & visit the famous Golden Roof, Maria Theresien Strasse, Trasmopolino Olympic ski jump, Imperial Palace, Royal Church and other tourist attractions in Innsbruck. After strolling on cobbled stone pathways of old-world European charm, transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight Stay. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner Page 3 of 6.
After breakfast, Check-out from hotel and transfer to one of the most romantic city of the world – Venice. Upon arrival, transfer to St. Mark’s square – the heart of the traditional city of Venice by private boat. We show you the famous waterways of Venice on the way to the square. The beautiful bridges, which join the small islands like a jigsaw puzzle, winding roads through the old buildings that seem as if they are floating in the water. Once we reach the square we see the famous St. Marks Cathedral with Bell Tower. Feed the Pigeon & click some fun photo with friendly Pigeon. Time free to shop at Venetian market or to visit Murano Glass Factory. Late evening, transfer to Indian Restaurant to enjoy a delicious Indian dinner followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight Stay. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
After breakfast, sit back and relax in the coach, as we drive to City of Florence, the capital of Tuscany. We stop at Michael Angelo point to have a great view of the city. You can also take a picture with the Statue of David, originally created by Michael Angelo. After admiring view of this city from Michael Angelo point, its time to buy some Italian souvenirs for your friends & relatives. We continue our drive to political capital of Italy “Rome”. Upon arrival transfer to Indian restaurant followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight Stay. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
After breakfast, we start guided city tour of Rome by visiting Vatican City – the smallest country in the world or as one says a country within a country. Mother Teresa was beatified here on 19th Oct., 2003. If lucky we can also have a glimpse of the Pope. We continue our sightseeing & visit Trevi Fountain where you can ask for a wish by tossing a coin over your shoulders into the fountain. Just behind it are the famous Spanish Steps.
We also see Arch de Constantine, The Forum Romanum, Colosseum- the venue of grand contests in the ancient times, The Arch of Augustus & other important Roman monuments. Later transfer to Pisa – visit to the Square of Miracles. On a vast lawn, the Piazza del Duomo in Pisa houses, four masterpieces of medieval architecture, which influenced monumental art in Italy from the 11th to the 14th century. These sites comprise of a cathedral, a baptistery, a cemetery, and the famous Bell Tower known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant followed by transfer to Hotel. Overnight Stay. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive towards Engelberg. Check-in at Hotel. Enjoy hot Indian Dinner. Overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
After breakfast day free at leisure OR we proceed for Europe’s highest altitude railway station (11,333ft.). The highlight of every visit to Switzerland is a trip to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The trip takes you via Kleine Scheidegg & through the Eigar North wall up to the scenic splendors of the Jungfraujoch in the heart of the wonder world of Glaciers & eternal ice. Experience some of the world’s most splendid scenic beauties & waterfalls during the train journey to Jungfraujoch.
Views from this unique vantage point extend as far as summits of the vosges range in France, the Black Forest in Germany and also directly at the Jungfraujoch, the Aletsch Glacier- the longest ice stream in Alps. After visiting Ice caves, Terrace & Ice Sphinx, we start descending from the Alps & reach Interlaken. Time to enjoy Swiss shopping, transfer to Indian restaurant followed by transfer to hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
After breakfast we will proceed for the peak of The Alps – The Mount Titlis & experience world’s first revolving cable car known as ’Rotair’. We arrive at top of the mountain & visit Ice Cave. Later we visit ’Glacier Park’ by ’Ice Flyer chair Lift’. Glacier Park- a unique rollick on snow tubes (inner tubes for the snow) or a variety of fun & unusual sledges designed to whisk you down the snow covered slopes, an unforgettable experience.
Late afternoon we start descent & drive to Lucerne for local sightseeing & visit Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge & old town of Lucerne. Enjoy free time to shop around for beautiful watches, Swiss Chocolates & much more. Later transfer to hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner..
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Paris. Upon arrival into fashion capital of the world ‘Paris’ we proceed for Indian restaurant for Indian dinner. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
After breakfast, We start sightseeing by visiting the main landmark of Europe ‘Eiffel Tower’ (3rd Level – subject to availability). The sight of Paris from the Eiffel Tower is really marvelous & worth capturing in the camera. After coming down from the Eiffel Tower, we continue our panoramic tour by visiting Notre dame, Opera Garnier, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concords Square, Invalides, etc. We also visit Louvre & Glass Pyramid.
Later transfer to Indian dinner followed by river seine cruise. You can also choose an Optional Late Night Lido Show (Optional). Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, we proceed for Euro-Disney. A day full of action for all ages. One-day pass valid on all rides within Disneyland will be given to all passengers. Enjoy rides at Adventure World, Discovery Land, Frontier Land, USA Main Street & Fantasy Land.
Don’t forget to be on time to witness the Disney Character Parade at the main square of the Disney World. After such an eventful day transfer to Indian Restaurant for Indian Dinner followed by transfer to hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch coupon & Indian Dinner
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Brussels- the capital of Belgium and European Union. . Upon arrival, we visit the Grand Place & Mannekin Pis statue and photo stop at Atomium. Overnight in hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Grand Place: The Grand Place is the central square of Brussels. It is surrounded by guildhalls, the city’s Town Hall, and the. The square is the most important tourist destination and most memorable landmark in Brussels, along with Manneken Pis.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive towards Brussels airport to catch return flight to home. Meals: Breakfast.
- Accommodation at the Hotel in Standard room on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
- International Air Ticket
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 14 Indian Dinners + 1 Dinner on Board as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided tour of London
- Visit Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy ride on London Eye
- Visit Madurodam – The mini Holland.
- Enjoy Canal Cruise
- Visit Windmill & Clog Factory
- Enjoy Rhine Cruise from Boppart to St. Goar
- Visit Black Forest
- Visit Swarvoski Museum
- Enjoy private boat to & From San Marco Square
- Visit Micheal Angelo View point at Florence
- Visit Vatican City – St. Peter’s Church.
- Guided tour of Rome
- Visit Colosseum (entrance included)
- Visit Leaning Tower of Pisa (outside)
- Visit Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Guided tour of Paris
- Visit Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level (Subject to availability)
- Visit Louvre Museum (entrance included)
- Enjoy River Seine Cruise
- 1 Full day at Disneyland Paris with Lunch Coupon
- Local city sightseeing as per itinerary by tour manager
- All transfers by deluxe coach as per itinerary
- Services of Tour Manager
- May : 09, 18
- Jun : 05, 12
- Jul : 06
- Aug : 12
- Customized Tour Price as per client’s requirement Package
- London : Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Oxford Street West Minister Abbey, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament House, River Thames, London Bridge, Madame Tussuads Wax Museum, London Eye & Swami Narayan Temple.
- Channel Crossing: Enjoy Stena Line Overnight cruise from Hook of Holland to Harwich.
- Amsterdam : City Tour by Canal Cruise, Windmill.
- Hague : Madurodam – Holland in miniature
- Cologne : City sightseeing, Mannheim, Black Forest
- Paris : Eiffel Tower (3rd Level), Arc de Triomphe, The Notre Dame Cathedral, The Louvre Museum, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees, Galleries Lafayette, Disney land Paris, River Seine Cruise, Lido Show (optional)
- Lucerne : Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Lake Lucerne and Old Town
- Engelberg : Mount Titlis Cable Car with Ice Flyer
- Interlaken : Mt. Jungfraujoch & Interlaken walking tour ( Optional)
- Innsbruck : Golden Roof
- Wattens : Swarovski’s Crystal Museum & Shopping Mall.
- Venice : St. Mark’s Cathedral with bell Tower & Square, Private boat ride to San Marco and City Tour.
- Florence : Michael Angelo View Point.
- Rome : Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Arch of Constantine, The Forum Romanum, The Temples of Saturn & Concord, The arch Augustus, The Circus Maximus.
- Pisa : Leaning Tower (outside)
- Vatican City
- Brussels : Grand Place, Manneken Pis. Page 2 of 6
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royale (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- email@example.com
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels