Meet and greet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. After a brief introduction a transfer will be arranged to the hotel for leisure. Overnight at Jacaranda Hotel Nairobi
After early breakfast depart for Sweet Waters Game Sanctuary. Enjoy a leisurely drive as you pass pineapple plantations and fertile vegetation lands. Arrive at the camp in time for lunch and spend the early afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1530hrs in search of wildlife, Dinner and Overnight at Sweet Waters Tented Camp (B/L/D)
After early breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. Enjoy a leisurely drive via Nyahururu for a brief stopover at Thompson Falls. Arrive at the camp in time for lunch and spend the early afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1600hrs in search of wildlife. Dinner and Overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp (B/L/D)
(Lake Nakuru National Park is situated in the Rift Valley Region. From the North to the South of Kenya the valley is lined with a series of freshwater and soda based volcanic lakes. Lake Nakuru the world’s famous haunt for pink flamingoes is a shallow alkaline lake in Kenya’s Rift Valley and some 62 km2 in size… The landscape is picturesque, area of marsh and grassland alternating with rocky cliffs and outcrop also home to both the White and Black Rhinos. Lions, leopards, hippos, giraffes, waterbucks are equally at home in this unique park).
After breakfast depart for the world’s famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. Enjoy a leisurely drive arriving at the camp in time for lunch and spend the early afternoon at leisure. Enjoy a game drive at 1600hrs in search of wildlife, Dinner and Overnight at Mara Leisure Camp (B/L/D)
(Masai Mara offers an absolutely unique variety of animals. The reason is that this hilly region is both humid and fertile, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers, full of crocodiles and hippos. The abundance of water and excellent availability of food are the reasons why the Masai Mara, which in fact is a continuation of the Tanzanian Serengeti National Park, has the greatest population of wild animals in the whole of Africa. There is a particularly dramatic “spectacle” from July to October, the annual migration of huge herds of Gnus and zebras. Predators such as Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards and Lions of course, closely follow these herds. Gigantic herds of over 200 buffaloes can also be observed. Plenty of food is available for elephants, giraffes, and the many species of antelopes).
Enjoy an early morning game drive at 0630hrs in search of wildlife. Return to the camp for breakfast and spend the day at leisure or relax by the pool. Lunch at the camp. Enjoy a game drive at 1600hrs in search of wildlife, Dinner and Overnight at Mara Leisure Camp (B/L/D)
Enjoy an early morning game drive at 0630hrs in search of wildlife. Return to the camp for breakfast and a check out. Depart for Nairobi with picnic lunch. Enjoy a leisurely and scenic drive with a brief stopover at The View Point to marvel at the scenic beauty of The Great Rift Valley. Arrive late afternoon with a transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to board a scheduled flight to Mombasa. Meet and greet on arrival and a transfer will be arranged to your hotel for leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Southern Palms Beach Resort (B/L/D)
After breakfast spend the day at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Southern Palms Beach Resort (B/D)
After breakfast a transfer will be arranged to Moi International Airport to board a scheduled flight to Nairobi. On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport board your flight back home. (B)
- Daily American buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 04 Indian lunches.
- 12 Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian Indian dinners.
- 02 local dinners at the hotels.
- Return Economy Class airfare to South Africa.
- Jan : 5, 14, 28
- Feb : 2, 11, 24
- Mar : 2 , 11, 20, 31
- Apr : 6, 15, 25, 30
- May : 1, 5, 15, 24, 28, 31
- Jnu : 1, 10, 21, 30
- Jul : 6, 15
- Aug : 3, 12
- Sep : 7, 16
- Oct : 5, 14, 30
- Nov : 2, 15, 18, 25, 30
- Dec : 7, 16, 20, 25, 31
- Customized Tour Cost as per client’s requirement Package
- Nairobi : City tour of Nairobi, Visit to Giraffe Center.
- The Mountain Lodge : Visit the Mt. Kenya National Park, Drive via Thompson’s Falls.
- Lake Nakuru : Enjoy the picturesque landscape surrounding Lake Nakuru, Visit the Baboon Cliff, Visit Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Masai Mara : Enthralling game-viewing drives, Visit to the Masai Mara National Reserve, Chance to see the ‘Big 5’.
- Cape Town : Guided city tour including Houses of Parliament, District Six, Green Market Square, Clifton and Sea Point, Full-day tour to the Cape of Good Hope, Cruise to Hout Bay, View the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach, Simon’s Town.
- Oudtshoorn : Visit the Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves, Cheetah Ranch.
- Knysna : View the famous Outeniqua Pass, Enjoy the Knysna Featherbed excursion.
- Johannesburg : Gold Reef City.
Note : Above Is An Indicative Itinerary And Can Be Customized Ads Per Your Requirements.
For Best Rates Please Contact Us:
Mobile- +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels
Best Holiday tour package, Honeymoon tour package, Vacation tour package, Travel Company, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, Travel Agency from Bangladesh.