After breakfast, full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After Coral Island visit to transfer Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. After lunch, visit Chidiya Tapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair – generally known as the “Bird Island” covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. Evening is free for your leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
This morning transfer to the Port Blair Jetty to take a ferry to Havelock Island. Enjoy the World Famous and Asia’s best beach “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7). Afternoon transfer to the Havelock Jetty to take a ferry to Port Blair. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Early morning at 5:00 am departure to Baratang holds the natures best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves, Active Mud Volcano, are just a few of them. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang is through a dense jungle. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Note : Permit is required for Baratang Island. It is mandatory that guest should carry 02 copies of passport size Photograph, original & copy of photo ID i.e. Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License / Any Govt. approved photo ID except PAN CARD for processing the permit. Please carry own food from Port Blair because good food is not available in Baratang Island.
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair.
- Entry Fees.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
- PREMIUM + : Fortune Bay Island / Similar
- PREMIUM : Peerless Sarovar Portico / Similar
- LUXURY : TSG Grand / J Hotel / Similar
- DELUXE : Da Bay Inn / Silver Spring / Similar
- STANDARD : Marine View / R D International / Similar
- Premium+ : Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Premium : 4* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Luxury : 3* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe : 2* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Standard : Good Hotel with modern amenities & Breakfast.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
- Customized Tour Price as per client’s requirement.
- Visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life
- Nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds
- Light Show at Cellular Jail
- City Tour of Port Blair
- TOUCH A ISLAND 2N/3D
- ISLAND CALLING 3N/4D
- MAGICAL PORT BLAIR 4N/5D
- MAZING ANDAMAN 4N/5D
- EXPLORE ANDAMAN 5N/6D
- SPLENDID ANDAMAN 5N/6D
- OMANCE WITH SEA SHORE 5N/6D
- EXOTIC ANDAMAN 6N/7D
- ANDAMAN GLIMPSE 7N/8D
- MYSTIC ANDAMAN 8N/9D
- INCREDIBLE ANDAMAN 9N/10D
- ANDAMAN CLASSIC 10N/11D
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels
North India Tour Package covers North East Tour like Gangtok Tour Package, Gangtok Honeymoon Tour Package, Gangtok Vacation Tour Package, Pelling Tour Package, Darjeeling Tour Package, Darjeling Honeymoon package. Contact us for Best North East Tour Package rate from ahmedabad, gujarat, surat, baroda, rajkot, mumbai, India, Darjeeling Vacation Package, Honeymon package, Holiday Package, vacation Package, Family tour package, Darjeeling Tour Opeator from Ahmedabad, Gujarat – Honeymoon Tours & Travels.