Check out of your hotel after a continental buffet / boxed breakfast and proceed by Le Shuttle to the glamorous city of Paris. Indian lunch will be provided. Later in the evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamor of the famous Lido Show – an unforgettable experience on your tour. Overnight in Hotel Campanile / Forest Hill/ Ibis or similar in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on a guided tour of Versailles Palace – set on impressive grounds and steeped in memories of major historic events. Visit the Chateau of Versailles, one of the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage. After a hot Indian lunch, we take you to visit the world renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. Today you have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. Next, we proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Tonight,enjoy a delicious Indian or local dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Campanile / Forest Hill/ Ibis or similar in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Indian lunch will be provided. Later proceed to Paris, where we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe,Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and many more. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Campanile / Forest Hill/ Ibis or similar in Paris.
This morning after a continental buffet breakfast, check-out and sit back in your coach as we drive you to Geneva – the Garden city situated on the shores of Lac Leman. Indian lunch will be provided. On arrival, we take you on an orientation tour of Geneva. You will see the Jet d’ Eau – the tallest fountain in Europe (weather permitting), rising to a height of 400 – 500 ft, the United Nations building, the floral clock, the English gardens and the International Red Cross building. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Hotel Eurotel Villars or similar in Villars.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, check out and board your deluxe coach as we take you to Bern. Marvel at this capital city, which still retains its old world charm in the Clock tower, the Bear Pit, the Parliament Buildings and Gothic Fountains. After a delicious Indian lunch Next, we proceed to scenic Lucerne, where you will have an opportunity to visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke wooden bridge. Free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the serene waters of Lake Lucerne. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner.Overnight in Hotel Angels Lodge / Victoria / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
This morning, after a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, the day is at leisure or you can get ready for an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high-point’ of your tour! You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cog-wheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metres to reach Jungfraujoch! Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains, where you will enjoy a delicious Indian or Local meal for lunch. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner.Overnight in Hotel Angels Lodge / Victoria / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we drive you to Schaffhausen to view the magnificent Rhine Falls – the largest waterfall in Europe. After lunch we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Swiss tour – visiting Mt. Titlis. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner.Overnight in Hotel Novotel/ Park Inn / Holiday Inn Express or similar in Zurich OR Hotel Angels Lodge / Victoria / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet / boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- 03 nights in Hotel Campanile / Forest Hill/ Ibis or similar in Paris.
- 01 night in Hotel Eurotel Villars or similar in Villars.
- 02 nights in Hotel Angels Lodge / Victoria / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night in Hotel Novotel / Park Inn / Holiday Inn Express or similar in Zurich OR Hotel Angels Lodge / Victoria / Arcade or similar in Central Switzerland.
NOTE: Due to the conventions & Christmas Events in Paris this year, there is a possibility that your hotel in Paris during this period will be booked outside the city.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- 05 Indian / Jain Vegetarian Lunches
- 07 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners
- A Choice To Enjoy A Local Meal
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Adults :-1,54,000/- Per Person On Twin Or Triple Sharing Basis
- CNB :- 1,48,500/- Per Person
- Paris-Guided City Tour Of Paris : Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the River Seine, in the north of the country, at the heart of the lle-de-France region.
- Enjoy A Romantic Cruise In Paris : Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine.
- Visit To The 3rd Level Of The Eiffel Tower : Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest structure in Paris.
- Guided Tour Of Versailles Palace & Gardens And A Visit To The World Famous Louvre Museum : The Palace of Versailles or simply Versailles, is a royal château in Versailles in the Île-de-France region of France. In French it is the Chateau de Versailles.
- Fun Filled Trip To Euro Disney : Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town located 32 km east of the center of Paris and is the most visited attraction in all of France and Europe.
- Berne-Bear Pit : The Barengraben, or Bear Pit, is a well-known tourist attraction in the Swiss capital city of Bern. It is a bear pit, or enclosure housing bears, situated at the eastern edge of the old city of Bern, next to the Nydeggbrücke and the River Aar.
- Parliament House : The Parliament Building is the seat of the Swiss government (Federal Council) and the parliament (National Council and Council of States). The building was completed in 1902. The central domed hall and both chambers feature numerous symbolic renderings of Swiss history.
- Clock Tower : The Clock Tower was Bern’s first western city gate (1191 – 1256) and is now one of Bern’s most important sights.
- Geneva-Panoramic Tour of Geneva : Geneva is the second most populous city in Switzerland and is the most populous city of Romandy, the French-speaking part of Switzerland. Situated where the Rhone exits Lake Geneva, it is the capital of the Republic and Canton of Geneva.
- Lucerne-Visit Mt.Titlis In The World’s First Revolving Cable Car : Mount Titlis is a mountain in the Urner Alps of Switzerland. It is located on the border between the cantons of Obwalden and Berne in Switzerland.
- Lion Monument : The Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a sculpture in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn.
- Kapell Brucke Bridge : The Chapel Bridge is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland. Named after the nearby St. Peter’s Chapel the bridge is unique since it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, although many of them were destroyed along with most of the centuries old bridge in a 1993 fire.
- Schaffhausen Magnificent Rhine Falls : The Rhine Falls is the largest plain waterfall in Europe.The falls are located on the Upper Rhine between the municipalities of Neuhausen am Rheinfall and Laufen-Uhwiesen, near the town of Schaffhausen in northern Switzerland,The falls cannot be climbed by fish, except by eels that are able to worm their way up over the rocks.
- Zurich – Orientation Tour Of Zurich : Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zurich. It is located in north-central Switzerland at the northwestern tip of Lake Zurich.
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royal (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels