Today, begin your tour to New Zealand. Get set as you board your overnight flight to the most spectacular part of the world.
On arrival at Christchurch airport, you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced Honeymoon Tours & Travels Manager outside the baggage hall. After lunch we visit the International Antarctic Center – recreating the atmosphere of the Antarctic – the Frozen Continent. The Snow & Ice Experience is great fun for all ages – where you will slide down an icy slope, shelter in the ice cave, brave the wind chill machine at minus 18° Celsius. Later we proceed for a city tour of the ‘Garden city’ – Christchurch, see the Cathedral, museums, Hagley Park, the famous Gothic-style University building. Drive past the city’s beautiful parks, gardens and proceed to the Cashmere Hills for a breathtaking view of Christchurch and the Southern Alps. Later check into your hotel. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Grand Chancellor / Copthorne or similar, in Christchurch.
After a delicious American breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to board the Tranz Alpine Express to Arthur’s Pass which travels over the dividing range between east and west has been called one of the world’s top six train journeys. On this train ride you will pass through some of the most scenic sights of the South Island. On arrival proceed to Franz Josef. Enroute enjoy an Indian Lunch. On arrival at Franz Josef, check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is free. Enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Franz Josef or similar, in Franz Josef.
After a delicious breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Queenstown. Drive via Haast Pass, a long one-lane bridge over the Haast river which leads into the settlement of Haast. We visit the Puzzling World at Wanaka, a unique attraction specializing in puzzling eccentricity. Today enjoy a delicious Indian Lunch On arrival into Queenstown, we proceed to the hotel and check in. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Novotel / Millennium or similar, in Queenstown.
After an American breakfast, depart from Queenstown and travel via Te Anau through the awe-inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier-carved Eglington Valley, to arrive at Milford Sound. Enjoy the full-day on an unforgettable Milford Sound cruise, which sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Enjoy a delicious vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunch on board the cruise. Journey into the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding this deep fiord. Later tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Novotel / Millennium or similar, in Queenstown.
Today after an American Breakfast at the hotel, the morning is at leisure for you to explore this sophisticated and fantastically scenic city on your own. Its lake and mountain landscape is suited to almost any kind of adventure. You have the opportunity to feel the adrenaline rush and enjoy activities like Bungee Jumping, Sky diving, Jet-boating etc. Later this evening get ready to experience the famous Gondola ride, also a fast convenient access to the best views in the region, which is reputed to be the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere. Tonight a delicious Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Novotel / Millennium or similar, in Queenstown.
After a delicious breakfast, we check out of the hotel and proceed to the airport to board your flight to Rotorua. With its unique volcanic landscape, living Maori culture, natural hot springs and plenty of options for adventure, Rotorua is one of New Zealand’s most famous destinations. On arrival proceed to Agrodome to witness the Agrodome Agricultural Show, where you will be entertained by New Zealand’s performing sheep and other attractions. Today enjoy a lunch. Later, proceed to the Te Puia Thermal Reserve where you can wander around the bubbling mud pools and see the famous ‘Pohutu’ Geyser. Later check into your conveniently located hotel. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Novotel/ Millennium or similar, in Rotorua.
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed to visit the Waitomo Caves through the lush Waikato region. Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worm situated underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow-worm lights that make up the Glowworm Grotto. As you enter this galaxy of tiny living lights, you will immediately experience a serene ambience and be fascinated and intrigued by tiny glowworms that light your way. Enroute enjoy a delicious lunch. Later we proceed to Auckland – The City of Sails. On arrival we take you for a city tour of Auckland. Visit Mt. Eden where you will enjoy the spectacular view of the city and harbour and many more interesting sights. Drive past the Victoria Park market, the West Haven Marina, the War Memorial Museum and through the Parnell, onto Bastion Point amongst Auckland’s most expensive residential area. The view of the Waite Mata Harbour and beaches are unmatched. Tonight a delicious Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Skycity/Crowne Plaza or similar, in Auckland.
This morning after an American breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport, where your memorable Thomas Cook tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your New Zealand tour.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Grand Chancellor/Copthorne or similar in Christchurch.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Franz Josef or similar, in Franz Josef.
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Novotel/ Millienium or similar in Queenstown.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Novotel/ Millenium or similar in Rotorua.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Sky City/ Crowne Plaza or similar in Auckland.
- Daily American buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 06 Indian basic Jain/vegetarian lunches
- 07 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners.
- Return economy Class airfare to New Zealand.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Customized Tour Price as per client’s requirement Package
- A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
- Maximum sightseeing with minimum travelling time.
- Enjoy daily American breakfast at the hotels.
- Stay at conveniently located hotels.
- Explore the scenic New Zealand extensively.
- Enjoy a city tour of Christchurch.
- Visit the International Antarctic Centre – The World’s Best Antarctic Attraction!
- Tranz Alpine Express to Franz Josef.
- Enjoy 3 fun filled nights in Queenstown – the adventure capital of New Zealand.
- Enjoy the spectacular sights of Queenstown city on a Gondola Ride to Bob’s peak.
- Cruise on the beautiful Milford Sound right up to the Tasman Sea with lunch on board.
- Stay 1 night in Rotorua – the Thermal City!
- Enjoy a farm visit and sheep show at Agrodome.
- Wander around bubbling mud pools at Te Puia.
- Visit the world famous Waitomo glow-worm caves.
- Enjoy a city tour of Auckland.
- Enjoy delicious Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian meals at the finest local Indian restaurants.
- A relaxed tour with time for shopping.
- Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Tour Managers travelling with you on your tour in New Zealand.
- Australian Grandeur 12N/13D
- Australian Gandeur with New Zealand 20N/21D
- New Zealand 08N/09D
- Splendid New Zealand 06N/07D
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels