Bon voyage! Today, you are off on your exciting tour of New Zealand Get set as you board your overnight flight to the most spectacular part of the world, adventure, wonderful sights and great shopping.
Upon arrival, check in at your hotel. Today get ready to experience the famous Gondola ride, also a fast convenient access to the best views in the region, which is reputed to be the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere. Tonight a delicious Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant. Overnight in Queenstown.
After an American breakfast, depart from Queenstown and travel via Te Anau through the awe-inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier-carved Eglington Valley, to arrive at Milford Sound. Enjoy the full-day on an unforgettable Milford Sound cruise, which sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Enjoy a delicious vegetarian/ non-vegetarian lunch on board the cruise. Journey into the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding this deep fiord. Later tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Queenstown
Enjoy an American breakfast at the hotel. New Zealand is famous for its highly distinctive and premium quality wines. Take a winery tour in Arrowtown and enjoy the fantastic scenery as you sample the fine wine. The rest of the day is at leisure. You have the opportunity to feel the adrenaline rush and enjoy activities like Bungee Jumping, Sky diving, Jet-boating etc. Enjoy Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Queenstown.
After a delicious breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Franz Josef. Enroute visit the Puzzling World at Wanaka, a unique attraction specializing in puzzling eccentricity. Offering the world’s first “modern-styled” Great Maze, incredible Illusion Rooms, and the most eccentric architecture and Oddities, this place is a photographer’s delight. On arrival to Franz Josef, proceed to the hotel and check in. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Franz Josef.
After a delicious American breakfast, get set to see the Glaciers up close. Later drive to Hokitika to visit a Jade gallery where you see Greenstone cutting at the factory and also view glass blowing. Later proceed to Punakaiki which is best known for its Pancake Rocks and Blowholes – both of which are spectacular and a must-see when visiting the West Coast. Continue onto Christchurch and check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is free. Enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight in Christchurch or similar
This morning after an American breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport, where your memorable Akshar Travels tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your “New Zealand Splendours” tour.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Novotel / Copthorne / Millennium or similar, in Queenstown.
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Franz Josef / Scenic / Alpine Glacier or similar, in Franz Josef.
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Sudima / Chateau on Park / Elms or similar, in Christchurch or similar.
- Daily American buffet breakfasts at the hotel.
- 01 Veg on the Milford Sound Cruise
- 05 Indian Jain/vegetarian dinners.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- January : 14, 21, 28
- February : 11, 25
- March : 23
- April : 07, 14, 28
- May : 02, 09, 16, 23
- June : 08, 22
- Queenstown :Gondola ride to Bob’s peak, Cruise on the beautiful Milford Sound right upto the Tasman Sea with lunch includedA complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
- Franz Josef Visit the Glacier Lookout point, Drive through the Canterbury Plains, Visit a Jade gallery
- Wanaka : Puzzling World.
- Australian Grandeur 12N/13D
- Australian Gandeur with New Zealand 20N/21D
- New Zealand 08N/09D
- Splendid New Zealand 06N/07D
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- email@example.com
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels