Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour with Akshar Travels, as you board your flight to London. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. We shall then proceed to your hotel and check-in first. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in London or similar.
After a continental buffet breakfast, we leave for a guided city tour with an expert English-speaking guide who will explain to you all the highlights of London’s landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames and many more. Next, you have some free time to explore this city on your own or you have a chance to visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. This museum houses a unique collection of world’s largest wax works of famous personalities, including India’s top leaders and film stars. Next, you also have a chance to ride the famous London Eye – one of the world’s largest observation wheels. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in London or similar.
Check out of your hotel after a continental buffet / boxed breakfast and proceed by Le Shuttle/ferry to the glamorous city of Paris. On arrival in Paris, we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more. Next, we proceed to visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). Later in the evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show – an unforgettable experience on your tour. Overnight in Paris or similar.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, the day is free for you to explore this beautiful city on your own or you have a chance to join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy Indian or local dinner at an Indian restaurant.Overnight in Paris or similar.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out, sit back and relax in your coach as we proceed to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. On arrival, stroll down Alstadt to get a feel of real European experience of the past. Later this evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Germany or similar.
After a continental breakfast, proceed to heart of Black Forest, surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows. Here, is the home of the world-famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. Then we travel to Switzerland. Enroute, view the Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen. On arrival, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner and later proceed to check-in at your hotel. Overnight in Switzerland.
This morning, after a continental buffet breakfast, the day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high-point’ of your tour! You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cogwheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metres to reach Jungfraujoch! Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. A visit to the Sphinx is also included. Today, Indian meal for lunch with champagne is specially arranged for you on top of Jungfraujoch. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight in Switzerland.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, the day is at leisure or you have a chance to join us on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. At 3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds. Next we proceed to scenic Lucerne where you will visit the Lion Monument and see the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Later, you have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner return back to your hotel.Overnight in Switzerland.
After a buffet / boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- 02 nights in London or similar.
- 02 nights in Paris or similar.
- 01 night in Germany.
- 03 nights in Switzerland.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- 08 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement Package
- Customized Tour Cost as per Client’s requirement Package
- London : Guided city tour, Entrance to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, Swaminarayan Temple
- Amsterdam : Dam Square.
- Keukenhof : Till 18th May visit Keukenhof – Largest Spring Garden in the world
- The Hague : From 19th May Madurodam – Holland in miniature
- Visit Mt.Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Orientation tour of Lucerne.
- Paris – Guided City Tour Of Paris : Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the River Seine, in the north of the country, at the heart of the lle-de-France region.
- Visit To The 2nd Level Of The Eiffel Tower : Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest structure in Paris.
- Enjoy A Romantic Cruise In Paris : Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine.
- Altstadt is the German language word for “old town”, meaning “historical city centre within the city wall”, in contrast to younger suburbs outside.Neustadt (new town), the logical opposite of “Altstadt”, mostly stands for a part of the “Altstadt” in modern sense, sometimes only few years younger than the oldest part, sometimes a late medieval enlargement.
- HeidelbergVisit The Black Forest : The Black Forest is a wooded mountain range in Baden-Wurttemberg, southwestern Germany. It is bordered by the Rhine valley to the west and south. The highest peak is the Feldberg with an elevation of 1,493 metres
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royale (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels