Bon Voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour as you board your flight to Paris. On arrival at Paris airport, you will be greeted by your friendly Akshar Travels’ Tour Manager. We shall then take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and many more. Next, we proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Later in the evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show – an unforgettable experience on your tour. Overnight in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we take you on a guided tour of Versailles Palace – set on impressive grounds and steeped in memories of major historic events. Visit the Chateau of Versailles, one of the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage. After a hot Indian lunch, we take you to visit the world- renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. Today you have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian or local dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Indian lunch will be provided. Tonight, enjoy Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
This morning after a continental buffet breakfast, check-out and sit back in your coach as we drive you to Geneva – the Garden city situated on the shores of Lac Leman. Indian lunch will be provided. On arrival, we take you on an orientation tour of Geneva. You will see the Jet d’ Eau – the tallest fountain in Europe (weather permitting), rising to a height of 400 – 500 ft, the United Nations building, the floral clock, the English gardens and the International Red Cross building. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Villars.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, check out and board your deluxe coach as we take you to Bern. Marvel at this capital city, which still retains its old world charm in the Clock tower, the Bear Pit, the Parliament Buildings and Gothic Fountains. After a delicious Indian lunch next, we proceed to scenic Lucerne, where you will have an opportunity to visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke wooden bridge. Free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the serene waters of Lake Lucerne. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight in Central Switzerland.
This morning, after a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, the day is at leisure or you can get ready for an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high-point’ of your tour! You will be amazed at the scenic splendor that you see from aboard the ‘cog-wheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 11,333 ft to reach Jungfraujoch! Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains, where you will enjoy a delicious Indian or Local meal for lunch. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we drive you to Schaffhausen to view the magnificent Rhine Falls – the largest waterfall in Europe. After lunch we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Swiss tour – visiting Mt. Titlis. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After a continental buffet / boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- 03 nights in Park Inn / Mercure or similar in Paris.
- 01 night in Hotel Eurotel Villars or similar in Villars.
- 03 nights in Hotel Angels Lodge / Victoria or similar in Central Switzerland.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- 05 Indian / Jain vegetarian lunches.
- 07 Indian / Jain vegetarian dinners.
- A choice to enjoy a local meal.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- May : 4, 15, 22, 27, 30
- Customized Tour Cost as per client’s requirement Package
- Adult Rate is based on 2/3 Adults (12+ years) sharing Twin / Triple Rooms
- Child (2-11 years) must share a Room with 2 Adults
- Discounts available for groups of 15+ passengers
- PARIS : Guided city tour. – Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower. – Guided tour of Versailles Palace & Gardens and a visit to the world famous Louvre Museum. – Fun filled trip to Euro Disney – Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise in Paris.
- SWITZERLAND : Visit Mt. Titlis on the world’s first revolving cable car.
- GENEVA : Panoramic tour of Geneva
- BERN : Visit Bear Pit, Parliament house, Clock Tower.
- LUCERNE : See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke Bridge. – Scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- SCHAFFHAUSEN : Magnificent Rhine Falls.
- INTERLAKEN : Jungfrau – Top of Europe [Optional] – City Walking Tour
- ZURICH : Orientation tour of Zurich.
- 05 Days Gems of Britain
- 06 Days Switzerland
- 11 Days Europen Splendour
- 13 Days Enchanting Europe
- 15 Days Classic Europe
- 10 Days Switzerland with Dubai
- 05 Days Romantic Spain Tour
- 07 Days Londona with Scotland
- 08 Days Swiss with Paris Tours
- 10 Days Nano Europe
- 11 Days Swiss – Paris – London
- 15 Days Grand Europe
- 09 Days Budgeted Europe In Summer
- 07 Days Europe For All With Italian Fiesta
- 10 Days Europe with London
- 09 Days European Delights
- 15 Days European Extravaganza Reverse
- 17 Days European Royale (summer)
- 10 Days Fusion Europe
- 15 Days Grand Bargain Tour Of Europe With Mediterranean Cruise (Summer)
- 08 Days Historic East Europe with Tour of Balkans (Summer)
- 08 Days Mini Europe
- 13 Days Premium Budget Europe with Optional Tours (Summer)
- 15 Days Premium Budget with Ass-On Oman
- 09 Days Super Budget Europe (Summer)
Note : Above Is An Indicative Itinerary And Can Be Customized Ads Per Your Requirements.
Mobile- +8801841422223, +8801841422224, +8801841422225, +8801841422226, +8801841422227, +8801841422228, +8801841422229.
Visit us at- www.honeymoongroup.com
Email us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us at Facebook- www.facebook.com/honeymoontoursandtravels
Switzerland – Paris Tour Covers Paris Tour Package, Switzerland Tour Package, Swiss Honeymoon tour package. Contact Us For Best Tour Package, holiday package, honeymoon package, vacation package Rate From Bangladesh, Singapore Visa, Philippines Visa India – , Email Us At -email@example.com – Paris – Switzerland Honeymoon package, Holiday Package, vacation Packages, Tour operator, Travel agent, Travel agency, Family tour package.
Best Holiday tour package, Honeymoon tour package, Vacation tour package, Travel Company, Travel Agency, Tour Operator, Travel Agency from Honeymoon Tours & Travels, Dhaka, Bangladesh